What is a PCN?
Primary care networks (PCN’s) form a key building block for the NHS- Long term plan building on the core primary care services enabling greater provision of proactive, personalised care for the people within our community. By Bringing the four geographical General Practices together to work at scale has been a priority for some years.
Our aim is to provide
- A common ethos to Patient- Centred Care.
- Working together to stabilise General Practice - Resilient
- Find improved methods of providing better care - Innovate and adapt early
- Our surgeries work together in a Multi- Disciplinary way
- Innovate, expand a wide range of skills – Educate and Improve
- Improve quality and deliver high care- Quality